0



Here is the meaning:
Who have enlightened the world,
have established the dharma-thirtha,
I praise the Arihantas
the twenty four kevalis.

I worship Rushabha and Ajita,
Sambhava, Abhinanda and Sumati,
Padmaprabha, Suparshva,
I worship the Chandraprabha Jina.

Suvidhi or pushpadanta,
Shitala, Shreyansa and Vasapujya,
Vimala and Ananta Jina,
I worship Dharma and Shanti.

Kunthu, Ara and Malli,
I worship Muni-Suvrata and Nami Jina,
I worship Arishtanemi,
Parshva and Vardhman.

These who I praise,
without the dirt of Karma, beyond old age and death,
the 24 Jinas,
may Tirthankaras bless me.

Those who I praise and worship,
noble Siddhas in the world,
freedom from disease, possession of wisdoms
give me the noble blessing of Samadhi.

Cleaner than the moons
Brighter than the Suns,
deeper than ocean,
the Siddhas may bless me with Siddhi.
This is a very ancient prayer। And it is bound to change your life for ever for good. Believe me, just one read in a day keeps all evil and harm away. So, hereby, I appeal and request whole-heartedly to incorporate reading of this paath as an essential part of your routine, and notice the change in your life. For any qualms, you can comment on this post. Thank you for your time, my beloved readers.

Source:-

Jina Dharma

Post a Comment

 
Top